Thank you :D
Behind the scenes photos from Jeff Davis’ Twitter Takeover 7-21-13
IMAGINE IF DANNY IS THE BENEFACTOR
- they’re making a big deal out of the ‘coding’ of the deadpool
- both passwords so far have been high school students who died as a result of supernatural shenanigans. Maybe Danny is upset that he keeps losing people (Jackson, Allison, Ethan) and wants to make the world a safer place?
- or maybe a hunter family got a hold of him, like Gerard or someone. And the “I don’t think I could date a werewolf” line suddenly becomes “werewolves are monsters and I want all supernatural beings dead”
- if Danny has known for ages, that’s heaps of time to gather info on who is supernatural and who isn’t (ie. more pro hacking)
- it would explain why the assassins are just random teens, since Danny is also a teen
- last time I heard, MTV hasn’t officially announced that Keahu is leaving the show, only that ‘Danny’ has nothing left for him in BH (but ‘The Benefactor’ is technically not Danny?)
- yes, Danny was funny and everything, but was he a nice guy? We don’t reeeally know, thanks to Jeff Davis pretty much making him a background token gay character. Maybe he’s secretly RUTHLESS
I don’t know, this could be wishful thinking…
BUT JUST IMAGINE
i find that hoechlin’s acting is better than people give him credit for like
THE SMILES ARE SO DIFFERENT AND THEY JUST FIT SO MUCH THEIR PERSONALITIES???? LIKE WOAH
I don’t know if it will interest people but I make a table and a graph of the rating for all the seasons combined. The numbers at the bottom of the table is the average per season. For the graph, the horizontal axis is the episodes (1 to 12) and the vertical axis the rating in millions (1 million to 2,5 millions).Thank you so much anon for making this.-L
Allison Argent - Teen Wolf
inspired by (x)
I suggest all females watch this.
*i suggest all humans watch this.
THIS SHOULD BE REQUIRED WATCHING FOR ALL HUMANS
I’m a 17 year old white guy living in middle class America. I’ve never exactly been a supporter of feminism because that kind of thing has never really affected me personally. I don’t notice it and I don’t care about it. But in nine minutes this video has made what is truly a serious problem extremely apparent. Those “why I need feminism” posts or those slut-shaming or rape culture campaigns never convince me of anything. But this video actually did I think.
tl;dr This video kicks ass, just watch it.
Derek Hale + Smiling
►Teen Wolf (4x05) | All Derek Hale Scenes ☁
Thank you :))))